FriendFeed widget

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MLM Performance VS. Odds: Let's Be Clear

Oh, this one is a doozy, for sure.

Like many others, I have grown tired over the last 15 years, hearing about the "failure rate" in MLM and Network Marketing. I'm not sure about you, but when I started in the profession, I was skeptical, but certainly not going to "fail" if I decided to really invest myself in it.

I have also always wondered about those who want to know the "averages" of those in the business - average incomes; average sponsoring rations; etc. Who wants to be "average?"

Tim Sales really gets to the heart of it in his video and I invite you to not only enjoy 10 minutes of solid education, but decide for yourself where you fit into the equation and then share this video with everyone who has chosen the time and financial freedom that is associated with our profession.

It's "performance", not odds that determine whether one will be successful. It's actions, not just wishing. Thanks Tim!

http://www.youtube.com/v/FclI8hGQgb4

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer

No comments: