FriendFeed widget

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MLM Fitness

How’s your MLM Fitness Level?

Does it match your physical fitness level? I don’t really like to run (or at least I didn’t) but I do like staying fit and healthy. And, nothing beats the healthy high I feel after I finish a good run.

Same in my MLM Business. Nothing beats the business high I feel when I finish a few hours of solid business building activities.

Taking Single Daily Actions in your MLM Business is key to improving your MLM Fitness Level. Think about the time you spend each day working your business.

Grab a piece of paper and write down what those activities consist of.

How does it look? How much of that time is devoted to actual MLM Business Building Activities?

This would include calling new prospects; gathering new customers; following up with business prospects, etc. These daily actions are the lifeblood of having a very fit, healthy MLM business.

There will always be time for getting bogged down in email after these activities are completed.

About a month ago, I decided to take up running again. This is after about a 20 year hiatus. And, I was not feeling very motivated about getting it started.

What I was and am motivated about is decreasing body fat, increasing lung capacity and feeing good about accomplishing my goal.

Same in my MLM Business. I don’t always feel motivated about calling leads, or answering many of the same questions that prospects have. However, those are all part of the price for keeping my business, healthy, fit and growing.

And, like my motivation for keeping fit, I am motivated to continue moving my MLM business forward. And coaching others to do the same along the way.

So, I encourage you to do a fitness check on your business.

Here’s your fitness test –

How much time per day are you putting into your MLM Business?
How many new business partner prospects are you introducing to your business each day? Week? Month?
How many new customers do you introduce your products to daily? Weekly? Monthly?
How many calls do you make weekly to your MLM Downline?
How many training calls do you get on?
How much time do you waste, I mean SPEND on email daily?
How do you feel each day, about your business actions, at the end of each day?
Do you feel healthy and fit, knowing that your business is moving forward? Or do you feel guilty, disappointed and regretful about what you didn’t do?

Today is a new day. Dust off those running shoes and run a mile! Dust off that telephone and that script and make a few MLM Business calls. You’ll make some major advancements in your business and your physical fitness!

Today is the day to take your MLM Business to the next level. Today is the day to run that MLM Marathon! I’ll see you as we both cross the finish line!

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer

1 comment:

the$300000challenge said...

Good advice there, thank you