FriendFeed widget

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Building Relationships/Partnerships Online With Message Forums and Social Networking Sites

Is it truly possible to meet people, share a business concept and sponsor others into your business without that face to face, "belly to belly" experience that we have been taught about our Network Marketing business? Can a person really build strong relationships using the internet?


The answer is absolutely yes, and my goal is to offer you some thoughts and ideas about using one of the most popular online methods – Message Boards, Forums and Social Networking Sites. A discussion or message forum is like a bulletin board online. It’s the “water cooler” of the Internet. It’s where people go to research, express and share ideas, share needs, etc. There are online message boards and forums for virtually anything you can think of. No need to limit yourself to just "Network Marketing" or "Home Business" forums.


To be effective online, there are a few areas you'll want to define for yourself. These include:

What is your goal?
Who is your target market?
How will you add value?
How will you develop an action plan within each group and be consistent?


When I set about defining goals around my participation in online forums it always starts with creating relationships. Meeting people online follows the same basic principles as meeting people offline. Say hello; ask questions and get your new acquaintance talking about him or herself; find common interests.


I like to picture myself as walking into a party when I enter an online forum. I may know one or two people, but that is about it. So, I walk in with the intention of meeting lots of new people and expanding my horizons.

Just as you would not walk into a party flashing a neon sign that says "Ask me about my business," you don't want to do this online either. Leave your business in the background in the beginning.

So, here is what you do.....

Get the rest of the article here >>>>

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer

No comments: