FriendFeed widget

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Eben Pagan's Mastermind Live Event - Follow on Twitter

Well, it's almost time for Eben Pagan's Live Mastermind Event in Los Angeles this weekend and I am so excited to attend.

The investment of time and money that I have made into his Home Study Course has been the best investment I have ever made. I have learned so much and am not even half way through absorbing all that the course offers.

Add in the bonus live event this weekend and it is truly value packed.

Here have been some highlights so far -

a) understanding how to better relate to my prospects

b) creating content that is compelling and "speaks" to the prospect.

c) balancing my business and my real life!

d) developing a business plan that resonates with my goals and desires for the next few years.

e) working smarter, in less time, freeing up more time for me and my family.


I have been very involved in studying and learning and am looking forward to the live Mastermind Event in Los Angeles this weekend.


I'll be "twittering" updates so let's connect on Twitter if we aren't already -
http://www.Twitter.com/jackieulmer


I look forward to sharing more as the week/weekend moves forward!

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer

No comments: